Sunday 28 December 2008

Boskop



I can't believe its taken me so long to talk about where i'm actually living here at CCF. I live at a farm known as Boskop 7 km's from the main CCF farm with fellow long termers Kate and Rob (it will get more crowded when the volunteer season starts). It's become my home away from home and sometimes it is just GREAT to to get away and relax there, well away from the sometimes crazy epicentre of CCF.

So let me take you on a tour, I live in the main house that you see above. Boskop is easy to see from a distance due to the large exotic looking trees in the back yard.
Below is our front room where we have a tv, playstation, stereo system and dvd player. The sofa is sometimes removed to create a dance floor when we have what are now notorious Boskop parties. In the pic you can also see Spots, one of the 3 dogs currently residing at Boskop, we also have Timone and Tyger. I will dedicate a whole blog to these guys sometime soon!



Above is a pic of the view from the porch area just outside my room, pretty nice eh?! Many a relaxing moment has been spent sitting out here looking at the scenery and star gazing. Finally, below you will see a couple of pics of my room which I have turned from a pretty grotty hole into a cosy, homely area I like to relax in and take well deserved naps!!


Well there we are, I hope you enjoyed that lil tour around my new home. Feel free to pop round for a cup of tea anytime you like :)

No comments: