Saturday 27 December 2008

The Circle of Life



This is a story I should have put up ages ago but at the time my camera got stolen and i couldn't take any pictures of the momentous event.
So let me first introduce you to the towers (see pic above) they have been used as grain and water towers in their past but today they are now primarliy used as a place for us to go and relax with a few drinks.
When I first arrived back in August I was the only one who would enjoy sundowners and I started to place my empty cider bottles on the floor against the circular wall and wondered how long it would take me to complete a circle. Since then I have encouraged others to join me in my quest and at some point at the end of November, Tamara (see previous blog) had the honour of completing the circle! It was an exciting moment and gave us all a feeling of great accomplisment!!
We have now moved on to the second tower and started a new circle! I will of course let you know when it is completed!!

No comments: