Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year!



Usually I hate going out on New Years eve as I hate the pressure of having fun that is forced upon you!! However, this year was different as I had a chance to escape CCF and have a night out in otjiwarongo and ended up having a great time!!!



I was joined by Kate, John and Party Animal Groovy Gunther! We spent most of the night in an afrikaana's bar and I was merry enough to even have a bit of a boogie to some very strange afrikaans pop tunes! We also ended up at a somewhat under-attended pop concert where to my delight one of my fave namibian bands were playing, Onyoka! Hardly anyone was there but we enjoyed ourselfs!!

I would have stayed in town longer but unfortunately I don't really get days off at the mo and had to be up at 7 in the morning :(

Lets hope 2009 is a good one!


No comments: