Monday 1 December 2008

Karma!


This week I had the unfortunate honour of being the first person this rainy season to get stuck in the mud after some heavy rain had made one section of road a swamp! I was stranded for a couple of hours waiting for rescue which finaly arrived and I was pulled out to resume my journey.

Of course my co workers who have been here a lot longer than me had failed to mention to me that they new that road was a no-go area and found it oh so amusing, especially my fellow cheetah keeper Kate, who took great delight in mocking me. So when I got the call on the radio a couple of days later from her asking for help as she was stuck I could not help but smile!! So I went myself to pull her out and found that she had performed a quite ridiculous manouvre straight into a huge swampy area and not only was she stuck, she was REALLY stuck and the car could not be removed!

So let this be a lesson, especially for you miss Echement, what goes around comes around!!!

No comments: