Thursday 25 December 2008

An African Christmas


This year has been a very different Christmas thats for sure. For one thing its bloody boiling over here!! Also myself and Kate still had to do work - checking fences and looking after puppies, so its not really felt like Christmas at all. But Kate and I did try and enjoy the african scenery and drove past the Big Field which is looking rather lovely now the grass has turned green thanks to the recent rain.

All in all I really wished I was home today. I really missed putting up the Christmas tree with my sis listening to cheesey christmas songs, watching Christmas TV and having dinner round my Nan's (especially my mum's roast potatoes!!).

I hope everyone else had a great day :) Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

This looks so NOT like Chistmas! :)
But very nice, though! ;)