Monday 27 April 2009

That will teach you......or not!!!!


If a person falls asleep in the back of your car what would you do? Well, you'd draw on them in permanent marker of course!!! And thats exactly what I did when Cheri, our vet tech, decided to take a nap on the way back from cheetah feeding, the opportunity was just too good for me to ignore and the results were most ammusing. I was going to give her a moustache and beard but Rachael, our other vet tech, stopped me, saying that that would be too cruel.
So you can imagine my disbelief when the very next day Cheri decides to fall asleep in the back of the car AGAIN! Well this time there was no stopping me and I just had to give her a moustache and beard, I mean come on, she was asking for it!! As you can see the results were again, highly amusing, and if she does it a third time will I do it again? Of course I will!!!

No comments: