Tuesday 21 April 2009

An African Easter


Despite the fact we are all unbelievably busy at this time of year we still found time to celebrate Easter. We had an Easter basket hunt which I would have won if it was not for the childish actions of my fellow keeper Kate who thought it would be funny to hide my basket in a different place, the fact that I had hidden hers first is not important. I was robbed!

So I was determined to make a truly British Bull dog effort to win the easter decorating contest and as you can see my egg was head and shoulders above the competition and clearly the best decorated egg on the day, and maybe in all of history.


My egg was so good that my fellow competitors had an outbreak of insane jealousy and envy, so much so the competition aspect of the decorating was forgotten and I was denied a prize and award ceremony!! However, my egg speaks for itself and no one can deny me my glorious achievement!!

No comments: