Wednesday 18 March 2009

Faecal Conservation Fund


My life at the moment currently revolves around cheetah poo, I am spending so much time collecting it that I feel it entering my pores, my dreams and even my soul. From the moment I wake to the time I go to sleep I am consumed with finding it and putting it in nice little bags. Why I hear you ask? Well, above is a bag of cheetah poo and its contents just may hold the answers to life’s many intriguing questions such as who really killed JFK, was Elvis taken by aliens, is there a big foot and ultimately the meaning of life itself!

So hold on to your butt’s folks because after I have collected all 700 samples the answers to these questions and many more will be revealed!!!!

PS – Kate, you owe me BIG time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!! Well, at least you will have some left for me to pick up for you, while you go on safari with your sister!

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S what's wrong with your soul. You've got cheetah poo in it. It all makes sense now.

Sometimes the people you hate are the people you have the most in common with :)

Jourdan

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified cleverleydoesit.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://inspiringthoughtsde.info/forum].[/url][url=http://thehottesttopicsst.info/].[/url][url=http://haworlddiscovery.info/].[/url]