Wednesday 3 September 2008

Thats What She Said


On Saturday I had to say goodbye to two good friends Stephen and Ailey. If you are reading this Steve thanks for being a great teacher and I promise to do all I can to make sure the cats stay happy and healthy. Good luck with the hunt for a PHD and enjoy series 4 of lost and the Dark Knight, you won’t be disappointed!

I have to be honest and say that when I first met Ailey and her partner in crime Kelly, I thought oh my bloody god these two are going to drive me nuts!!! However, I now miss the constant insults about my English accent, the personalised mum jokes and the non stop pop culture references that went right over my head! But most of all the now ritual saying of the ‘That’s what she said’ joke will never be the same again :( Who can forget such classics like ‘my insides hurt’, ‘hold the meat’ and of course ‘in the back’?!

So I will miss you guys, take care of yourselves, all the best for whatever you do in the future and hope to see you again some sunny day!

No comments: