Monday 30 November 2009

Blog of the Week!

When I started this blog I thought it would only be seen by friends and family who would just check on it every now and then to check that i'm still alive. But much to my surpise my blog appears to be finding a wider audience and this week one of my blog entries has been deemed worthy enough to be considered blog entry of the week on southafrica.to (an online travel agency). The entry in question is entitled 'Back to Work' which involved my stories about getting an upgrade from Air Namibia and my now infamous battle with a vicious warthog (which actually gets mentioned in the blog description on the site). Don't believe me?! Then check out the link below and see for yourself:

http://www.southafrica.to/transport/Airlines/cheapest-flight-survey/2009/20091128-Interlink-DSTV.php5

So thank you Karen from southafrica.to, I hope your readers enjoyed the blog and will keep checking in on my African adventure :)

4 comments:

South Africa Travel Online said...

Pleasure Matt, thanks for sharing your interesting stories and photos, and thanks for giving us a mention :)

Karen

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!

Anonymous said...

А! Necesidad de mantener las pruebas de mi blog. No funciona como yo lo quiero todavía. Thx por el tema. Tal vez esto lo mío para mirar mejor.

Anonymous said...

Takk for en interessant blogg