Wednesday 22 October 2008

The Day the Disney Died




Today i am very glad to be alive as yesterday a wheel flew of my beloved feeding car known as the Disney. As you can imagine it was quite a shock to be driving along only to hear a huge metalic crashing noise and feel the car dip to one side, it was an even bigger shock to realise the brakes were failing to work! Fortunatly i had my wits about me and manged to keep the car on the road, phew!!!!! But do i get any credit from my terrified passengers for saving their lives? Of course not!!! The wheel deciding to fall of was obviously my fault! Ungratefull gits! But alas, the Disney is now in a very sorry state, will she rise from the dead?? Watch this space!


2 comments:

Polly said...

That sounds scary matt. Well done for keeping it on the road and saving your passengers!

Kel said...

omg that happened at Paradise Wildlife Park once, that was well scary!