Wednesday 6 August 2008

The Airport

Well, here i am sat at the airport waiting to head of back to Africa. I'm excited but also a bit nervous. I've been waiting for an opporrtunity like this for a long time and i really don't want to screw it up!!!

I wish all of you who may be reading this all the best and hope you all keep in touch! Hopefully it wont be too long before you see me again :)

right i'm of to check out the business class lounge!! oh yeah!!

bye for now, my next entry will be from Africa!!!

2 comments:

Polly said...

Good luck and have loads of fun Matt!

Don't worry you won't screw it up! You'll be great at your job!!

Pol xx

Kel said...

Oooh get you in your business lounge! haha

You won't screw it up, you've been there before, they've given you the job for a reason!

Kel.

p.s. How does this site already know my name? :/